Consultation, Education and Speaking.
Imelda is an expert on how to use social media to create and maintain real life relationships with stakeholders, customers and prospects.
- Simple and endearing recommendations from @ImeldaDulcichPR. No jargon. All authenticity. Thanks!
- “I loved your presentation at the conference. You’ve inspired me to polish my networking sites, get serious about meeting new people and start making connections.”
- “You inspired me to engage in social media more effectively. I also love how you meet two new people via Twitter each week. What a great idea!”
- “I was astounded at the number of social media opportunities that I have overlooked. I’ve already made changes to my approach, based on your presentation. Thank you.”
- “I have attended many presentations about social media, but yours was by far the best. Good info — all communicated at a level I could understand.”
Thoughtful, Tailored and Targeted Messaging
I turn hellos into handshakes and 140 characters into conversations. By combining contemporary and classic forms of engagement, I work diligently to build customer base and product awareness for my clients with public relations and social media.
Looking for Public Relations and Social Media Help?
Get the Attention Your Business Needs
Why do you need a public relations professional who loves social media? You want your news shared in a professional way, with the right words, the right tone, at the right time, and with the right people. My background in public relations assures masterful communication. And my love of social media allows for enhanced sharing and broadcasting of your news.
Thoughtful, tailored and targeted public relations and social media to keep you and your organization at the forefront.
About Imelda Dulcich PR & Social Media
“Imelda Dulcich is a public relations professional with over 30 years’ experience. Known for thoughtful, tailored and targeted communication, Imelda’s love of social media allows for enhanced sharing and broadcasting of your news to increase media coverage, brand awareness, build relationships and engage your communities.”
“She gets your news to stakeholders, journalists, and bloggers in a professional way, with the right words, the right tone, at the right time. Imelda is a frequent speaker on the subject of how to use social media to create and maintain real life relationships with stakeholders, customers and prospects.”
Imelda specializes in ‘turning hellos into handshakes,’ and ‘140 characters into conversations. Whether it’s developing a multi-platform strategy to publicize an event, launching a drive to fund a cause, reputation management, online brand management and monitoring, writing and distributing media releases, creating excitement for new products or staging an event, Imelda’s job (and her joy) is making connections.
Thoughtful Approach to Client Needs
Imelda’s work for me in social media and public relations allows me to do my daily work without worrying about creating content and distribution of my news. Imelda works diligently to stay on top of media relations, she writes and posts material for the right audiences.”
Your Company Remains Relevant.
Being relevant means people want a connection with you; they want to be involved in your company, buy your products or join your efforts.
Your News Remains Timely
You want people talking about you.
Get news to stakeholders, reporters, journalists, bloggers at the right time, in the right format and targeted to the right contact. Whether it is launching a drive to fund a cause, posting blog updates, writing a media release, developing and monitoring social media strategy or staging an event, my job (and my joy) is helping you remain relevant.
Thoughtful Approach to Your Success.
How I work for clients:
- Listening, researching and planning. Researching background, understanding history and learning desired outcomes.
- Strategizing. Creating and following a long-term plan, setting up measurement and adjusting strategy if needed, as determined by ongoing monitoring.
- Creating. Shaping the story. Create an interesting, targeted message that will draw attention from the right media, customers and audience.
- Sharing. Telling the Story. Making sure the information goes to the right stakeholder at the right time and shared in the way in which they want to receive it.
- Follow-up. Providing any additional materials, information. Ongoing communication, relationship building with pertinent stakeholders.
- Branded Storytelling
- Media Relations and Releases
- Social Media Strategy
- Community Building
- Personal/Business Branding
- Event Planning/Staging/Management
- Client Networking
- Volunteer Outreach/Non-Profit Events
- Program Assessment and ROI Measurement
- Social Media Education and Ongoing Consultation
Member:PRSA Puget Sound
Scholarship Committee: PRSA Puget Sound
Member:Society of Professional Journalists Western Washington
Member:Social Media Club
Executive Director:Newcastle Chamber of Commerce
Advisory Board:Imagine Housing
Want to Remain Relevant? Contact:Imelda Dulcich